HTML

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More July fun

Yes, I realize that it’s now September and I’m still updating about July but I’m trying my hardest to get caught up!!!

For anyone who grew up in Kent, the middle of July is synonymous with Kent Cornucopia Days.  This year Erik was golfing so I headed down with my sister and the two girls to meet up with my parents for the day.  While we were there we checked out all the booths and Addison got to see the fire trucks, which she absolutely loved!DSC07409 Oh…the things you do when you become a parent :)

DSC07413 DSC07414 Addison and mommy

DSC07415Addison and Auntie Tricia

The following week we spent a day with some friends at the KidsQuest Children’s Museum in Factoria.  This was a great location for toddlers…Addison had so much fun!

DSC07440DSC07443 Chase & Addison

DSC07446 Joey & Addison

DSC07447 Addison looking at me like I’m crazy as I try to convince her this ISN’T a swimming pool!

DSC07449 The ABC gang (Addison, Bridget & Chase) pushing the stroller to Red Robin

The last weekend in July we had a BBQ with the Parkers.  It had been a while since we’d all been together and it was CRAZY to see how big Miss Vera was getting!  I can’t believe she’ll be 1 in just two months.

DSC07478 DSC07485 Nate, Chrissy & Vera

DSC07495 Vera wasn’t too sure about Addison…

DSC07502Erik with Vera (8 months) and Sophie (2 months)

I’ll finish up with two cute shots of the girls with their Grandma and Grandpa.DSC07427 DSC07505

No comments: