HTML

Monday, October 19, 2009

Another set of look-a-like pics

As we were heading out to dinner on Saturday, Erik and I had another déjà vu moment as we looked at Sophie in her brown Baby Gap coat…we remembered Addison in that very same coat during her first trip to Ireland in August of 2007 (she was about 4 1/2 months old - as Sophie is now).

Since the last ‘look-a-like’ post was a big hit I thought I’d post these pictures too.  Can you tell who is who??

DSC07847 DSC03635

The top picture is Sophie and the bottom is Addison :)   I can’t wait to see if they continue to look alike as they get older!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I could totally tell the difference, but they do look more alike than any other siblings I know, other than twins of course.

And go ahead and link away to that post. I know I just had to share it too!

Abeonde said...

wow - they are definitely similar and both adorable!!