HTML

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quote of the Day from Miss A!

We had plans to head to a friends house this morning so right after Addison woke up I planned to take a shower.  She kept asking me why I was taking a  shower before breakfast so I told her that we were going to her friends house.  She then said “oh, you need to look pretty?”  I said yes (even though ‘pretty’ for our playdates means yoga pants and minimal makeup) so she settled in to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse :)

When I got out of the shower I stuck my head out of the bathroom door to make sure the girls were doing ok and Addison said “Are you all done mommy?”  Then she looked at me (I was in my bathrobe with my hair in a towel) and she said “Oh, sorry mommy, you’re not pretty yet”. 

Thanks, Addison.  Way to brighten mommy’s morning :) 

2 comments:

Stef B said...

Oh my goodness, Denise, this made me crack up! :)

Life In XXL said...

Oh, what our precious little ones say... This will be so much fun to tell her when she is a Mom some day! :)