HTML

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Rainy Day Fun!

Today is just dark, gloomy and rainy so we spent the day inside reading lots of books, doing puzzles, taking nice long naps (the girls - not me!) and relaxing.  When Addison got up from her nap this afternoon she was insistent about wearing a dress that her Gaza (grandma) made for her.  My mom is a fabulous knitter and had made this dress for Addison last year but it was a little too big then.  Now it’s fitting her perfectly!  Recently she made a coordinating outfit for Sophie so I decided to dress both the girls up and take a few pictures by the Christmas tree.

124  5

6 comments:

Lacey Hughes said...

I just love their smiles! It makes my heart happy!!!

sarahmarie0730 said...

such pretty girls! and what beautiful dresses!

Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks said...

What cute outfits! Your mom is very talented! See you on Saturday.
--Becky

Nana Opsahl said...

Of course they make me smile...Sopie is definetly taking after her Big Sis isn't she?? Glad one of the grandmas is talented!!1

Malinda & Cam said...

I love their outfits!! too CUTE!

Unknown said...

Hi Erik and Denise! I loved your Christmas letter -- just got it today. :-) The girls are looking so beautiful and are getting so big! Hopefully we'll see you around Christmas time this year! Have you heard yet that I'm going to WSU yet?!! I've gotten 2 scholarships so far :) Go Cougs! haha See you soon. -Kari