HTML

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Funny morning :)

I’ve decided that one of the only things funnier than listening to the things a 3 year old says, is listening to the things that two 3 year olds say to each other when they think no one else is listening.

This morning, Addison’s friend Chase came over to play for a few hours.  They’re together a lot so they play really well together, and honestly are pretty good at entertaining themselves in the playroom, which is a nice break for me!!  Especially since Sophie went down for her first nap right after he came over.  Of course, I spent the majority of Sophie’s nap sitting outside the playroom listening to the hilarious conversations going on between Addison and Chase.  Here are some of my favorites from the morning:

 

Chase: Addison, come here and play with me.

Addison: (from the bathroom) I can’t Chase…I’m too busy.

Chase: Why are you too busy?

Addison: I’m pooping right now!

 

Chase: Hi, Sophie!

Addison: Chase, Sophie is MY sister!!

Chase: I knowwwww Addison…but can’t we just share her?

 

The weather has been pretty crummy the last two days and all of a sudden it got really dark in the house and it started to rain and hail.  Here’s what followed:

Me: Hey guys, look how dark it is outside!!

Chase: Oh no, it’s dark?  I guess I should go to bed.  Denise, do you have a bed for me, or no? 

Me: (laughing hysterically because the look on his face was priceless)  We have Addison’s bed upstairs.

Chase: Ok, that sounds good, I’ll just sleep there.

 

 

And just for fun…a video of them ‘cooking’ in the kitchen.

 

LOVE these kids :)

No comments: