HTML

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Quote of the Day from Miss A!

This morning we woke up to one of those gorgeous sunny days that makes you LOVE living in Seattle!  Apparently bright sun + blue skies = a serious craving for doughnuts (for me at least) so we all got dressed and walked over to the town center for some coffee and breakfast at Legendary Doughnuts.  This place has some crazy doughnuts like the “Oprah” which is a maple bar topped with bacon, and the Marilyn Monroe, which is topped with butter crème, white chocolate shavings and a candied cherry.  Uh…yum!

Anyways, we all ordered our doughnuts and grabbed a table outside to enjoy the sun.  As we were sitting there watching Addison eat her Steve Urkel (glazed doughnut sprinkled with pink and purple candy Nerds) I said, “Addison, you are so cute!”  She immediately threw her head back while she laughed her classic, Addison laugh.  Then she looked at me and said, “I know mommy, I’m gorgeous!”

What.have.we.done?????

No comments: